Thursday, June 2, 2011

What sup?! Run away from Malaysia

I'm back~haha...i had gone, for a few months
One word again~BUSY!!!
My god!! I recently was kidnaped by many project & homework....
My fragile head was cracked
It's time for a rest and have a happy vacation~~Oh yea!

Count Down for my Australia journey~
It make me exited...a strong frenzied effort was coming and it feel fresh certainly
1 day left~tomorrow will be a beautiful night~
I gotta fly Australia~Yummy,Gold Coast~
I'll share with my experience and happy moment when i'm back next week 
I'll be back soon

It something make my feel down
my result for this semester
It wasn't very bad, but it ain't get my target
hmm...Is it I haven't try my best??
I still satisfied my marks....
two weeks after school holiday, my parents must go to my school to get my result~
Oh no!! Trouble~~I must have more confidence on myself
This year PMR & UEC ....I'm sure that I will get a good good result~^^

This home get in a trouble~
absolutely  annoying ...
one of them said:'' you still young, didn't understand what adult doing and thinking.''
one of them said:'' your mum xxxxxxxx , sometime, i really don't know what to do.''
Hey, the person dont know what to is me!!
It really complicated
did you know it's make me fustrated
did you know...I cant help you anything, I just can listen to you
Please, i don't want to stay at a cool and cold occasion ...
All I want was some communication between you both
I hope it will been

I cant bear anymore...bored~
I always watching watching and watching some show
One day my desktop will burnt~=)
I can feel it  was very hot now~huhu
I like a movie indeed~<<醉后决定爱上你>>
It very nice... bring out many condition in our life and some romantic story
not bad~I love this

stop here and have a good night~
Finnish packing and I'll enjoy my vacation!!
Australia  crazy girl~!! Xp Yeah!~check it down
Throw away my bad feeling!! Hug all the great moment and bring it home!!
Go go go!! Aussie~♥♥♥♥


 by exited rachell

No comments:

Post a Comment