Monday, December 13, 2010

A day to~听海

 Actually i wanna post this blog on yesterday
but yesterday I felt tired after outing wif my family~


felt warm in a sunny day wif my family
we spent our time at Sungai Pelik about an half day
we went to a seaside called Bagan Lalang
I had a sweet sweet moment wif my family =)
yesterday, a day for me to relaxxxxx
Great!!!!


this seasid
A lovely environment~
Cool light breeze~
Fair weather~
the seaside there quite nice~
Let the kite flying~
my sister felt excited
after that,had a ~surf~woohoo~~


i noe it~very corrupt
shadow~sis & me
memang shoi



Lunch TIME!!!
Seafood~you may be our lunch!!! hohoXD
-black paper crab- I never try it before~







 

My favourite '蚝煎'~ fuyohh~
really enjoy ya~





                                
                            WHAO~




the place we have our lunch near 'sungai pelik'の  情人桥
after lunch~me & sister had a walk on the bridge
not bad~but the air very stinking~












 
Is time to back~
I    this land~
  this sunny day
  the seafood there
♥  the weather
♥  my family
*A day for me to 听海
 thank you ~♥♥daddy mummy ♥♥~



















~by cheerful rachell~




No comments:

Post a Comment