Saturday, December 25, 2010

HOHOHO~Merry Chirstmas!!!!

Merry Chirstmas~
Just bac from Thailand then gonna celebrate chistmas ~
the trip let me felt tired because after eating the food there i will stomachache~
wat the hell!!!
this time, i went to Chiang mai & Laos & Myanmar~
quite nice lar~


this year~I enjoying the chirstmas air in Pahang Cherating,Impiana resort~
hmm....nice~
a new taste for my chirstmas~
 yesterday~there was chirstmas eve,
I enjoy the dinner wif my family~
What a tasty turkey~woo~
I love the turkey here
Nice resort~~


listen to the chirstmas song~
owh~yummy~~
its time to countdown
hav a party in the fun pub there~
countdown wif everybody there~
after that~had a sweet dream~

I felt a bit dissapointed TT^TT~i wait for my chirstmas present for a long time~
till now i haven receive it~
although it was a lonely chirstmas,but i felt happy to receive my friends greeting~

Where's my handsome Santa??i wanna meet you~haha

hmm....great time~chirstmas~ING at beach~
later will upload photos to my FB~wakaka
nothing else can say for this chirstmas 

anyway ,I had a happy merry chirstmas this year !!!!






~by chirstmas rachell~

No comments:

Post a Comment