Friday, December 10, 2010

I had A BAD day~

hmm....
MOODY~~~
today should be going to malacca geh~
but....juz now~me & my mom ''ngai gao''
what angered me most was she flare up on me!!!!
no reason~
Suddenly get mad!!
wat'sup now?!?!
did i do something wrong??


mummy,
if i was wrong~
i apologize to you at here ,now

I din say anything or do something let u beh song worr~
y u angry wif me jek??
kamu nampak tak bersemangat hari ini lah~
kenapa??


is ok~
u cancel to back to malacca....
yohh~~y leh?
never mind....
anyway, i had lost the mood to back to malacca...

haiz~~cheer up ~cheer up~

maybe she couldn't resist the impulse den scold me gua~
whatever lar~


I want take a shower!!!!
wash away all the sadness

Smile will get me become better~ =)

~by moody rachell~

No comments:

Post a Comment