Monday, December 6, 2010

Just for Fun^^

lame~ lame~ lame~
Today~
owh~~damn tired !!
About ....erm....3 weeks ago me & my dear friends be apart
5weeks more holiday gonna over lu~


this holiday ....
haiz~~watse the time again...
every holiday i watse my time sit in front my com
day day FB~FB~
sienZ
nothing else can do in FB
so???
watching la
watching~watching~watching~
non STOP-!!


hey~
come on
really wanna kill myself
Next year PMR~
still wasting the time~
for me.....prepare for PMR from NOW .....
its suffering!!!! TT^TT
books-books-books
like a SHIT!!!
hey gal~y u hate books so much??
anyway.....I must keep going on for next year
Suffer  a lot~


yesterday~
a fuckin evening
I really HATE CAT
no matter kitty or wat
Not merely cats
ppl that 'cat face'(我们所谓的猫样)
or cat style~I hate too!!
ok~juz recalled the kitty of yesterday
OH MY GOD!!!
it come into my house through the door
I din notice it~
after that....I heard some sound make me Annoying
'meow'~'meow'~
oh no~a kitty!!!!!
Finally,.i use a broom to evict it go away from my house~
I am not a loving ppl...lol XD XD
but my cruel action only for CATS

ESPCEACIALLY FOR YOU
I miss my sworn friends~
hock jun~e wing~kelly~michelle~who else har?
oh ya~joyce......& ah boy  Lee
hey~
miss u guys~
Acctually i wanna celebrate X'mas with u guys
but....that day i maybe go to Kuantan lar
very bad , right?
this holiday we din go cheong K leh~
~ NO  K  NO FUN~ =(
not so statified for this holiday~
because  some of u din accompany me in this holiday`
juz hock jun  e wing  kelly
~i felt happy to see u guys~
really ~~ ^ remember this sentence
thx for carry out the joyful =)
LOVE U ALL!!!!
take care ya =D


this weekend
going to malacca...not going....is BACK to malacca again
the night market there~
Many Many pickpocket there now....
must be careful of ur money & phone or camera....
go there juz hisap the chirstmas air there
not same as nilai or seremban.....lame place
Ahh~~FRESH~~
haha.....i think this time i back to malacca,
i will upload more photo to my blog~or FB
juz I THINK


till now
i cant stop typing my blog~
HELP!!!!
I CANT Control It!!
Is time to stop now....
okok
continue to wasting my time( watching)
cant like this anymore~
must do sumthing that help me get better
if not....I WILL DIE next year
dun forget to drink more water
oppose this HOT HOT day~
Y(^^)Y

No comments:

Post a Comment